Sunday, September 27, 2015

Deaf Taylor Swift 'Scream Queens' TV Series

VIDEO [CC] - 'Scream Queens' Whitney Meyer on how she landed the role of Deaf Taylor Swift.



Design&Trend - Whitney Meyer was "psyched" to be part of "Scream Queens" despite her short stint on the show.



The 20-year-old newcomer played Tiffany, a.k.a. Deaf Taylor Swift, on the Fox comedy-horror series. But during a recent FaceTime session with Cosmopolitan, Meyer revealed that she actually auditioned for the role by singing one of Lorde's hit songs.



To activate this feature, press the "CC" button.


"I sent [series co-creator] Ryan [Murphy] a taped audition. My mom and I, we blocked the scene with the breakdowns that were sent to me. They saw my tape and apparently they loved it. I got an email and they wanted to fly me out for the shoot so I could play Tiffany. It was unexpected," the actress and figure skater said.



"In my audition tape, I was singing Lorde's song "Royals," so it was different," she added. "I was supposed to have brown hair. I guess they changed it."



When asked if her character was originally supposed to be Lorde fan, she said, "Yeah. Maybe. That's what it appeared to be."



Despite the sudden changes, Meyer was totally fine playing Swift instead. "I was psyched. When I got the [actual] script I was like, 'Oh my god! I'm Taylor Swift now," ... Read more: http://www.designntrend.com/articles/scream-queens-whitney-meyer-deaf-taylor-swift.htm



Related:

Taylor Swift Donates To Deaf School After Online Prank

Taylor Swift Meets Young Girl Who's Going Deaf

No comments:

Post a Comment